Wednesday 11 March 2009

I feel confused!!!!!!!!!

I feel really confused these days~~
I don't know how to improve my economics and how to study it.
I get used to reading books and reviewing them once and once again but it seems not enough now according to what Mr. Chris said.
Because when i do the blogs, i will spend a lot of time on it and gradually lose myself in the wedsites.
Now i have a plan that i want to follow the syllabus and begin to review each topic from books and tutor2u. After reviewing,i will do more exercise and try to think about more problems and read others' blogs to comment.
Because as for me,i always review first,then do the exercise and then review again to enhance my memory.
But it seems to have a conflict with the homework that Mr.Chris gave me on Monday.
I know Mr.Chris may not agree with me. Therefore,i'm trying to finish all the homework before tomorrow.
Hopefully,i can start my reviewing plan tomorrow!!
Maybe you can give some advices and help???
Thanks!!!!!!! O(∩_∩)O
Because I really want to improve!!!!!I want to get A~

3 comments: