Saturday 2 May 2009

HHappy BBirthdaY!!~

My first post on May is for Chris and SiYi!!!!!
HaHa~~
Although you are getting older and older(60?!I can't believe it!!),you are really full of power and dynamic which always pushes us to do lots of things even though we are sometimes unwilling....(haha~!). But in my opinion,since you may need more more time to care your health in case of some illness of old people...you should have more rest at home without so much work. Un...despite some....blog and .....homework,i want to appreciate for your time and effort devoted to us and always giving us some valuable advice about schools and studies sincerely!!!!! I believe we will all work very hard until finishing exams and get satisfactory results!!!!!!! Happy Birthday,Mr Chris!!!!>_<
Next,to my dear SiYi!!! Although you always make fun of me and did some bad things to me the other day on the road home,you are still a really good friend who brings me lots of laughters and happiness!!!! As you are older(I know i'm older than you...),wish you get slimmer, mature like a lovely girl,hehe.

It's one month and four more days before i can go back to China. It's almost one month before my C2 exam,my Economic and Accounts exams. It's 17days before my Statistics exams. Then,my sociology unit 2 15 days later and....the most important one which is just 9 days until my first sociology unit1 exams....!!! I will work hard,hard,hard and read more notes about policy education and sociological researchs on the internat and blogs and do more practises.
I believe i'll not lose if i can keep on and concentrate with all my effort.

I will do my economic and sociology homework today and tomorrow!.
Summarise in the end,happy birthday for people who are older today!Mr Chris and SiYi!!!~

3 comments:

  1. SiYi is my twin...it's just she takes more vitamins and so looks younger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...... uhhhhh~ so why you do not take vitamins?? Just like me ~~ hehehehhe~~

    Happy Birthday Mr.Chris !

    ReplyDelete
  3. 小呆啊~~谢谢啦~~
    嘻嘻嘻~~ 那个什么bad thing 你还记得呢啊,,,,
    :P

    ReplyDelete